Make It With Wool Suit - created Fall 2007

I entered the "Make It With Wool" competition my senior year and made it to the state level but only placed 2nd because the judges didn't think my suit was "age appropriate" - since when does sophistication and classiness come with an age? To say the least, I was disappointed. But it was worth it. This was the first pattern I really used (it was a vogue pattern that I fell in love with) and it was very technical. This was also the first time I used wool fabric and it sews beautifully. I was still in to purple and found this light weight wool in Salt Lake City. The gold buttons definitely added the "Bree" factor (I LOVE gold) and I thought it suited me quite nicely.



Model: Elle Fillmore
Styling/Photography: Bree Woolstenhulme
Photo Editing: Kiara Farley 
Shoes: Michael Kors 
Earrings: Banana Republic 

details

Make It With Wool Regional Competition