PFW: look #8 sequin beaded peplum & sequin maxi skirt

I made my first sequin maxi skirt years ago but wanted to re-create it for this runway show in a more formal and sophisticated way. I paired it with a formal sequin top (rather than a casual tee like I normally do). I wanted to bead the neckline but finding beads in Utah County is extremely difficult. I decided to head to some jewelry stores to see if I could find a necklace that I could take apart and use - success! The perfect beaded neckline was created.

You can purchase the sequin maxi skirt here - also available in other colors! Be sure to visit my pop-up shop next weekend at Provo Fashion Week to see all the sequin fabric swatches in person.

Photoshoot by JessaKae
Model: Melanie; Hair: Emma's Parlour; Makeup: Kendal


Photoshoot by LC Photography // Model: Kristin



Provo Fashion Week Runway Show // Model: Megan

Follow Me on BloglovinFollow Me on PinterestLike aBree Fashion on FacebookConnect With Me on Linked InFollow Me on Instagram