My Wedding Reception

Wedding planning is a passion of mine and I was extremely excited to plan my wedding!! My mom and I made all of the decorations and planned the whole reception. I chose to have Zupas cater our favorite soups and salads and we had a HUGE dessert bar with all of our favorites (Debbie's Ginger Cookies, Chocolate and Mint Brownies, Fresh Blueberry Pie, Key Lime Pie, Creme Brulee, Gwen's Bread Pudding, Praline Caramel Cheesecake, and Pecan Triangles). It was all so delicious - including our chocolate cake with caramel frosting from The Chocolate. For our favors we compiled a playlist of our favorite songs since 2005 and made a CD for all of our guests. All of our vendors were wonderful to work with and I still am so incredibly happy with how everything turned out. It was better than perfect!  (Complete vendor list at the end of post).




















































Vendors:

Vendors: Photography: REBEKAH WESTOVER
Event Design and Planning: Bree Wilkins
Custom Gown and Veil: ABREE ORIGINAL
Hair and Makeup: JANELLE AT VERSA ARTISTRY
Bridesmaids & Maid of Honor Attire: ABREE ORIGINAL and J. CREW
Groom’s custom suit and shirt: DRESS CODE
Floral Design: Bella Fleur
Wedding Invitation: ANN ELIZABETH
Food: ZUPAS and SANDRA LEE
Music: I Loved Her First (daddy daughter dance); More Than Anyone (bride and groom dance)

Previous Wedding Posts:

Follow Me on BloglovinFollow Me on PinterestLike aBree Fashion on FacebookConnect With Me on Linked InFollow Me on Instagram