aBree Original news

This blog is no longer a blogspot dot com
it is simply a dot com
(you can still get here through blogspot though)

But now you are officially visiting 
abreeoriginal dot com

-------------------------------------------------

and in other news

I will be participating in a Fashion Show at BYU this winter on February 9, 2013
I will be showcasing a 12 piece collection which will be modeled down the runway
This is such a great opportunity and I am so excited!! 

Please mark your calendars and let me know if you'd like to come and I can put you on the VIP list (if you're not a BYU student)

I will try to post pictures and the process of it all but - I also don't want to give anything away.
The sketches of my collection are completed and now the sewing and patterning begins!

---------------------------------------------------

more important news

My wedding dress is finally in the process of being made!!!
(again, pictures will probably not come until after the wedding but I will try and document the process so it can be revealed after)

-----------------------------------------------------

and finally news that is probably more exciting for me than anyone else

I finished organizing my sewing room!!
Which makes me EXTREMELY happy.

Visit this post here to see the finished room!