New Blog

I started this blog strictly for my aBree Original designs. I will be posting past designs, current designs, and future designs. 

A little background info: First and foremost, my name is Bree Woolstenhulme and I am a 22 year old designer who loves weddings and beauty. I attended The Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City where I received my associates degree in fashion design. I am now currently attending Brigham Young University where I will receive my bachelor's degree in business - marketing. I work at a bridal store in Orem, Utah called Avenia Bridal and I also teach jazz dance at BYU. I love to design and create custom clothing, especially formal gowns - wedding gowns. For more about me, visit my personal blog bree lena.

Me and the first ever aBree Original bride, Katie

 Contact info: If you are interested in a custom piece  you can contact me at abreeoriginal@gmail.com.
AND
please "Like" aBree Original on facebook!